|Whole wheat bread slice||3|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry curd cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated sapsago cheese/Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, dried, cut to bite size pieces|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a blender, grind the bread till smooth.
3) To a medium bowl, transfer the powdered bread.
4) To this, add the oil, thyme, and paprika. Mix well.
5) Into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate, press this mixture.
6) Bake in the oven for 7 minutes to prepare the pie shell.
7) Now, in a food processor, blend the cottage cheese, egg substitute, and cheese and transfer to a large bowl.
8) Into the cheese mixture, add the artichoke hearts.
9) Into the pie shell, pour this mix.
10) Reduce the oven heat to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
11) Cut the Artichoke Quiche into thin slices and serve immediately. For a complete meal, you can serve this with a bowl of soup, and a tossed salad.