Crab Meat Quiche
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly grated pepper||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), freshly grated|
|9 inch short crust pastry shell||1 , baked|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and pour in the cream. With a whisk, beat the ingredients together thoroughly till blended.
3) To the mixture, add the salt, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce and 2 twists of black pepper.
4) Add the crab mixture and stir well till it is evenly distributed.
5) Into the pie shell, pour the mixture and sprinkle the surface with Parmesan cheese.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, till the surface of the quiche is golden brown and set.
7) Serve the quiche while it is still hot, or allow to cool for a bit and serve at room temperature.