|9 inch pie shell||1|
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (You Can Use Little More)|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and tarragon.
5. In the partially baked pie shell, spread shrimp, cheese, green pepper and onion; pour the egg mixture over it.
6. Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
7. Cool down slightly before serving.