Crustless Crab Quiche
|Crabmeat||4 Ounce, thawed and thoroughly drained frozen, flaked|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Green Onions)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the crabmeat, cheese and scallions together.
3) In a 8 inch glass pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, press the crabmeat mixture over the bottom and up sides.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt, mustard and pepper together, then pour over crabmeat mixture.
5) Sprinkle with the paprika and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until set.
6) Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282.7 mg94.2%
Sodium 779 mg32.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 23 g46.4%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 45.2% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet