1. Have the crust for your Quiche ready.
2. Take a 9" baking dish and cover the bottom with the quiche crust.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degree celcius. ( 392 F )
4. Take a pan and saute the vegetables with some spices to add flavor to your dish.
5. In a bowl combine the eggs, corn and cream and mix well.
6. Distribute the sauted vegetables in the bottom of the quiche crust and pour the egg mixture on top. Make sure the bottom of the crust is well covered and finish with a layer of grated cheese on top.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes.
8. Serve the warm quiche with some fresh salad.
Thinking of making something special this weekend? Try this Anytime Quiche recipe - a versatile open-faced crust dish with a filling of vegetables ideal to serve for breakfast or even as a snack. Watch the chef share the recipe that you too can cook at home.