|Carrot||10 Medium, skinned and chopped|
|Zucchini/Courgette||1 Medium, sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped finely|
|Mushrooms||5 Medium, chopped|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Pie crust||1 Medium (quiche crust)|
|Canned corn||300 Gram|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1. Have the crust for your Quiche ready.
2. Take a 9" baking dish and cover the bottom with the quiche crust.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degree celcius. ( 392 F )
4. Take a pan and saute the vegetables with some spices to add flavor to your dish.
5. In a bowl combine the eggs, corn and cream and mix well.
6. Distribute the sauted vegetables in the bottom of the quiche crust and pour the egg mixture on top. Make sure the bottom of the crust is well covered and finish with a layer of grated cheese on top.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes.
8. Serve the warm quiche with some fresh salad.
Calories 579 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119.8 mg39.9%
Sodium 618.9 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 348.5% Vitamin C 25.3%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet