Cheese And Broccoli Crustless Quiche
|Half and half||250 Milliliter|
|Swiss cheese||250 Milliliter, shredded|
|Frozen broccoli||300 Gram, cooked, drained (Package)|
|Bacon slices||4 , crisp cooked and crumbled|
|Lemon juice||5 Milliliter|
1) In a bowl, whisk eggs with cream until light and fluffy.
2) Add in cheese, broccoli, bacon, lemon juice and salt. Blend well.
3) Take a lightly greased 23 cm (9-inch) microwave safe, quiche dish, and transfer the mixture into it.
4) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish. Microwave at COOK A1.
IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a waxed paper, cover the dish. Microwave at MEDIUM for 11 to 13 minutes.
5) When quiche is cooked, a knife inserted near center will come out clean.
6) Allow it to stand uncovered for 5 minutes.
7) Make wedges and serve hot.