|Shortcrust pastry||8 Ounce (Made With 8 Oz. Flour Etc)|
|Onions||1 1⁄2 Pound, skinned and thinly sliced|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, drained and halved lengthwise|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), stoned|
1) Take two 7-in flan rings and roll pastry on it. Place on baking sheets.
2) Place in oven and bake at 400°F (mark 6) for about 20 min. Leave flan rings in position.
3) In a frying pan melt butter and stir fry onions until soft but not brown.
4) Place onions in two flan cases in equal portions.
5) In a bowl, beat eggs, flour, milk and pepper.
6) Transfer the content on the onions.
7) Line anchovy fillets criss-cross pattern on top and put a black olive in each space.
8) Place in oven and bake at 350°F (mark 4) for 20-30 min till set.
9)Take out the flan rings and cool quickly on wire rack.
10) Serve cold.