|Crabmeat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Fresh Or Canned)|
|Chopped celery||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|9 inch pie pastry||1 (Unbaked, Single Crust)|
|Eggs||4 , lightly beaten|
|Cream/1 cup each milk and cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Discard the shells and cartilage from the crabmeat, then combine with the onion, parsely, celery and sherry and allow to chill for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
3) In a 9 inch pie plate, line the pastry and bake for 5 minutes.
4) Evenly spread the crabmeat mixture inside the partially baked pastry shell.
5) Mix the cream, nutmeg, eggs, salt and pepper, then strain the mixture over the crabmeat mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Lower the oven temperature to 350° F and bake for further 10 minutes.
8) Slice and serve in a nice plate.