Home Made Ham Quiche
|9 inch pastry shell||1 (For A 9 Inch Quiche Dish Or Pie Pan)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced fully cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a 9 inch quiche dish or pie pan, put the pastry sheet on it covering al sides well.
3. Cut the extra pastry from the edges; fold and line.
4. Put the dish in the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
5. Once done, take the dish out and poke the pastry using a fork.
6. Put the dish in the oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
7. Once baked, allow it to cool.
8. Meanwhile mix mayonnaise with flour, eggs and milk.
9. Add ham and cheese to the mixture and mix.
10. Drizzle the mixture on quiche shell and bake for 45- 50 minutes.
11. Serve warm.