Smoked Salmon Quiche
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Smoked salmon||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate, prick the bottom and bake for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) Beat together the egg yolks, eggs and cream. Carefully season.
4) Into the cooled pastry shell, pour about two-thirds of the mixture. Cut the salmon neatly into pieces and arrange on top. Slowly pour the remaining mixture all over the fish.
5) After dotting with a little butter, bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
6) Serve hot.