|Shortcrust pastry||6 Ounce (Made With 6 Ounce Flour Etc.)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||3⁄4 Pound|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated nutmeg||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to line an 8 inch ring flan. Place the lined flan on a baking sheet.
3) Blind bake the pastry in the preheated oven (400°F) for about 20 minutes, until tanned.
4) In the meantime, blanch the spinach in salted boiling water and drain.
5) Take a large mixing bowl and combine spinach, cottage cheese, beaten eggs, grated Parmesan, cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
6) Spread the spinach mixture over the blind baked pastry shell and lower the oven temperature to 375°F. Bake for about 35 minutes until the filling is tanned.
7) Place the quiche on wire rack to cool slightly and serve.