Dill Seafood Quiche
|Refrigerated pie crusts||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Crust, Half 15 Ounce Package)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Imitation crabmeat||6 Ounce, coarsely chopped to make about 1 cup (Flake Or Leg Style)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce, grated (1/4 Cup)|
|Green onion with top||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt, dill weed and hot pepper sauce using a wire whisk or a fork.
6. Fold in the crabmeat, cheeses and green onion into the egg mixture
7. Turn mixture into prepared and cooled crust.
8. Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until the eggs set and the crust is golden brown
9. Remove pie from oven and allow it to cool for 10 minutes
10. Cut pie into wedges and serve warm.