|Hot smoked salmon||1 , chopped (Vita Original)|
|Spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Chop salmon into small chunks.
3. Scramble eggs, stirring in salmon chunks, spinach, mushrooms, salt and pepepr to taste.
4. Pour egg mixture into (preferably) a circular baking dish and let bake for 35-45 minutes.
5. The dish will be ready when the egg has risen to an almost casserole-like shape.
This recipe was contributed by Vita Foods. To learn more about them or where you can purchase their products, visit: www.vitafoodproducts.com