|Salmon||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), canned|
|Olives||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Parsley||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|9-inch baked pastry shell||1 , baked|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and mix the salmon, parsley and olives together taking care not to crumble the salmon in excess.
2) Fill a pastry shell with the mixture and top with grated Cheddar cheese.
3) Top the fish with lemon juice, onion, dill weed and salt & pepper.
4) Add milk, cream, beaten egg and chopped onion and mix them together.
5) Cook the combined mixture for 17 minutes.
6) Garnish according to choice and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3297 Calories from Fat 948
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 181 g279%
Saturated Fat 44.8 g224.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1118.2 mg372.7%
Sodium 3877.7 mg161.6%
Total Carbohydrates 215 g71.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g23%
Sugars 50.4 g
Protein 200 g399.9%
Vitamin A 137.6% Vitamin C 86.8%
Calcium 174.7% Iron 82.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet