|Salmon||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), canned|
|Olives||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Parsley||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|9-inch baked pastry shell||1 , baked|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and mix the salmon, parsley and olives together taking care not to crumble the salmon in excess.
2) Fill a pastry shell with the mixture and top with grated Cheddar cheese.
3) Top the fish with lemon juice, onion, dill weed and salt & pepper.
4) Add milk, cream, beaten egg and chopped onion and mix them together.
5) Cook the combined mixture for 17 minutes.
6) Garnish according to choice and serve hot.