Bacon and Spinach Quiche is a baked dish made of eggs, heavy cream, and cheese (with bacon and spinach) in a pastry crust. It looks like a deep dish pizza, does it? Although quiche is a type of pie that visually resembles a pizza, it is far from being one. Sure — It can accommodate different ingredients similar to pizza, but the presence of egg makes it different. In fact, quiche is considered to be more of an egg dish.
There is no particular time to eat a slice of bacon and spinach quiche. It can be eaten anytime of the day — be it for breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner. I like to have a slice during the morning along with a glass of cold orange juice.
Have you tried making quiche lately? What type of quiche did you make?
Try this Bacon and Spinach Quiche recipe and send us your feedback.
1 (For A Single Pie Crust)
6 , beaten
Heavy whipping cream
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped
10 , cooked and crumbled
Sharp cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
Ground black pepper
1. Combine beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, and ground pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Alternately arrange spinach, bacon, and cheese in the pastry dough.
3. Pour the egg and whipping cream mixture on the pastry dough (over the spinach, bacon, and cheese).
4. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Put the pastry dough in the oven. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, and then slice.
7. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
All those Filipinos out there can now enjoy a French dish made by your very own Filipino chef. He is making Easy bacon and spinach quiche and narrates in Filipino, so you don’t have difficulty replicating the recipe but those who do not understand Filipino will have to go to the chef's website and read the recipe given in English. You will have ti take this little extra pain to learn this French recipe.