Easy Bacon and Spinach Quiche
|Pastry dough||1 (For A Single Pie Crust)|
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Bacon strips||10 , cooked and crumbled|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Combine beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, and ground pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Alternately arrange spinach, bacon, and cheese in the pastry dough.
3. Pour the egg and whipping cream mixture on the pastry dough (over the spinach, bacon, and cheese).
4. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Put the pastry dough in the oven. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, and then slice.
7. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 969 Calories from Fat 691
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.3%
Saturated Fat 41.5 g207.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 511.4 mg170.5%
Sodium 1549 mg64.5%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 31 g62.1%
Vitamin A 76.2% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 54.5% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet