Goat's Cheese Quiche
|Milk||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|35% cream||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finley sliced (Large Clove)|
|Green onion||1 , finely sliced|
|Spinach||500 Milliliter, stemmed (2 Cups)|
|Goat cheese||125 Milliliter, crumbled (1/2 Cup)|
|9 inch pie crust||1 (Uncooked)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, beat eggs with milk and cream. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg, and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic, green onion, and spinach.
– When spinach becomes limp, remove from skillet and spoon mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with egg mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
– Reduce oven temperature to 325 "F (160 °C) and bake for 15 minutes.