Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Baked pastry shell||1 (In 9-Inch Glass Pie Plate)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Half and half||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Pierce package of broccoli with a fork. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at High; drain. Set aside.
2. Clean mushrooms and slice lengthwise. Put mushrooms, onion and butter into a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at High. Remove from oven; stir in flour. Add broccoli and cheese; stir well.
3. Preheat convection oven to 325°F.
4. Spread broccoli mixture in baked pastry shell.
5. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over broccoli mixture.
6. Place pie plate on bottom metal rack. Cook in microwave/convection oven 30 to 35 minutes at Combination I, or until center is set. Let stand 5 minutes.