Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Easy Clear Punch
Easy Clear Punch Recipes
Smoked cheese really adds a nice flavor to these chicken and cheese quesadillas I hate that these things fill me up so fast because I just want to keep eating These go great with my corona berry beer punch For directions please visit http divascancook.com 2012
Smoked Chicken Cheese Quesadilla-CiNcO De MaYo Baby
MAKING 1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss. SERVING 2. Serve or have during any meal of the day. 3. Follow with a soothing health drink.
Mexican Salad and Dill Salad
This Yugoslavian Holiday Bread is a hit with my family. This walnut and orange filled cherried bread with creamy orange frostings is sure going to be your favorite too if you taste it just once. Try this Yugoslavian Holiday Bread and feel free to express
Yugoslavian Holiday Bread
Stir together water and yeast in large bowl of electric mixer let stand 5 minutes to soften yeast. Stir in sugar and salt. Gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour and beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. With a spoon stir in about 1 1 4 cups more flour to make a
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour the nonfat dry milk and the yeast. Combine warm water 1 2 cup butter or margarine and salt. Add to flour mixture. Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1 2 minute scraping bowl. Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Easy Crescents with Honey Butter
1. Mix together the flours and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in 250 ml 8 fl oz 1 cup of the water the honey and the yeast. 2. Set aside until the yeast dissolves and the mixture is frothy. 3. Add the remaining water. With a wooden
1. Sift both flours cornstarch and salt into a large warmed bowl. 2. Stir yeast with 3 4 cup water in a second bowl and leave 5 minutes. 3. Mix in beer honey and 1 1 2 cups of the remaining water. Stir these liquids into the dry mixture. 4. Mix to a firm dough
Half And Half Bread Rolls With Beer
Grind the fat and meats together using the coarse blade of a grinder then pass half the mixture through the fine blade. Mix both the mixtures together with the basil gin eggs and seasoning. Add more egg if necessary to give a moist but not loose mixture. Check
Basil Sausage In Saffron Brioche
Use 2 8 inch round layer cake pans and a clear glass punch bowl. Make cake according to box directions. Cool cut layers horizontally by pulling string through so you have 4 layers. Make vanilla pudding according to package directions and let cool. Mix 2 1 2
Party Punch Bowl Dessert
Boil the sugar and water together for 10 minutes. Add 6 oranges peeled and cut in thin slices removing as much white pith as possible. Add the strained juice of the rest of the oranges and the lemons. Add the bananas grapes and cherries. Chill thoroughly. Add
Heat the milk honey salt and butter over low heat until the butter melts turn it into a mixing bowl and allow to cool to lukewarm. Dissolve the baking yeast in the lukewarm mixture stir in the egg whites and 2 cups of the whole wheat flour. Knead until smooth
Fruit Cheese Kuchen
Pour water into a measuring cup add yeast and 1 tablespoon of the sugar stir until dissolved. Let stand in a warm place 80 until light colored and bubbly about 15 minutes this tells you that yeast is active and has not been destroyed by excessively hot water.
Basic White Bread
Crusty Oval Rolls has a fine taste. Crusty Oval Rolls gets its taste from dry yeast mixed with honey and shortening. Crusty Oval Rolls is cherished by many worldwide. In large bowl combine yeast and warm water stir to dissolve yeast. Stir in honey shortening
Crusty Oval Rolls
New Years Eggnog brings a genuniely unique flavor of the eggs. I found this beverage simple and easy to prepare and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The New Years Eggnog is clearly something we can easily prepare at home. Beat egg
New Year's Eggnog
GETTING READY 1. Start by skinning the oranges also chop it roughly and discard the seeds also chop the banana and pineapple MAKING 2. In a blender place the orange along with the honey and 1 2 grape juice blend together thoroughly 3. In a large jug plcace all
Fruit and Honey Punch
MAKING 1. Stud orange and lemon with 3 cloves each thinly slice the fruits and slices thereof into half and remove any pips 2. In a saucepan add apple juice and Red grape juice with cinnamon stick. 3. To the saucepan add the sliced fruit and simmer over a very
Grape and Apple Punch
1. Combine sugar cinnamon stick cloves allspice and water in a small saucepan heat to boiling simmer 5 minutes. Strain into a medium size bowl cool. 2. When ready to mix punch pour spiced water mixture into a punch bowl stir in thawed lemonade and limeade
Core apples slice into 1 2 inch rings. In Dutch oven combine cider apple rings raisins cinnamon and cloves. Bring to boil over high heat reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until apples are just tender. Remove cloves add orange and lemon slices and
Christmas Carol Punch
1. Rinse the beans and put in a large bowl with water to cover to a depth of 3 inches. Soak overnight at room temperature. Drain beans and rinse again. 2. Spray a large kettle with nonstick vegetable spray. Pour in 2 cups water and set over low heat preferably
Tofu Soybean Curd
1. Combine lemonade concentrate ginger ale quinine water and grenadine syrup in a large bowl. Add Clear Ice Ring or several trays of ice. 2. Garnish with lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint float on top.
1. Mix corn syrup and brandy in punch bowl until well blended stir in sauterne. 2. Just before serving add carbonated water and champagne. Slide in Clear Ice Ring add strawberries.
Blend 1 1 2 cups apple juice with the frozen lemonade. Add remaining apple juice cranberry juice and vermouth. Pour over ice cubes or a block of ice in a punch bowl. Makes 25 4 ounce servings. Note In place of cranberry juice use 1 2 cup raspberry syrup and 1
1. Mix curacao and tropical punch in bowl. 2. Just before serving add claret and carbonated beverage carefully slide in Clear or Strawberry Ice Ring and add the orange slices.
1. Mix corn syrup and rum in punch bowl stirring to blend stir in daiquiri mix. 2. Just before serving add carbonated water then carefully slide in Clear Ice Ring and add the lime slices.
1 of 2