Looking for a cold, sparkling, refreshing and downright delicious punch to serve for Thanksgiving or autumn occasions? Let me show you how to make one of my favorite cold weather punches!!
This sparkling Thanksgiving punch taste like apple cider infused with cranberry, oranges and pomegranate. One glass is never enough so be sure to double this recipe. It's super easy to make and so festive looking!
Cranberry pomegranate juice
2 Cup (32 tbs) (100% sugar free)
2 Medium, cut
1 , cut (Optional)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (pure)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1 Large, cubed
1 Large, seeded
2 Medium, segmented
1. In a large pot, over medium heat, add apple cider, cranberry-pomegrante juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, oranges and lemon.
2. Stir to combine. Bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Strain mixture, discard the oranges, lemon, cloves and cinnamon sticks (or create potpourri, see post).
4. Return punch to pot. Add in maple and brown sugar.
5. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add vanilla extract and remove from heat.
6. Let punch cool slightly before pouring into a pitcher. Refrigerate overnight.
7. In serving glasses, place the mixed fruits and 1 cinnamon stick, filling about a ¼ full. Pour the cold apple cider into the glasses. Add a splash of ginger ale on top. Serve chilled.
Freeze the fruit on a baking tray if you want to use them for ice cubes as well.