Raspberry Sparkle Punch
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed and undiluted (1 Can)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon-lime carbonated beverage||32 Ounce, chilled (1 Bottle)|
1. In a food mill or container of electric blender process raspberries.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Mix raspberry pulp, lemonade concentrate, and water.
4. Chill for several hours.
5. In a bowl mix raspberry mixture and lemon-lime beverage. Stir well.
6. Serve over ice.
7. Garnish with mint sprigs.