Refreshing Champagne Punch
|Tea bag||1 Quart|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chilled club soda||1 Quart|
|Chilled champagne||76 1⁄4 Ounce (3 Bottles, 25.4 Ounce Each)|
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Add tea bag and remove from heat.
2) Cover and let stand for about 3-4 minutes.
3) Remove tea bad. Add lemon juice, sugar and lime juice. Chill.
4) Stir in champagne and club soda just before serving.
5) Pour into cocktail glasses and serve immediately.