|Elderberry wine||2 Bottle (2 l)|
|Orange||4 , thinly peeled rind and juiced|
1) In a saucepan, place wine, orange rind and juice and spices in a saucepan.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point
3) Stir in the sugar to taste and allow it to dissolve.
4) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
5) Transfer into warm punch bowl.
6) Serve piping hot.
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.18 g0.28%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.4 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 0.86 g1.7%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 60.3%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet