Good Luck Punch
|Rhubarb stalks||2 Dozen, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Water||4 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon||6 , freshly squeezed|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Quart|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine rhubarb and enough water to cover them.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till rhubarb softens.
3. Drain through muslin cloth and keep aside.
4. In another sauce pan, combine sugar, 2 cups water and mix well.
5. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
6. Remove off flame, add lemon juice, rhubarb juice and pineapple juice. Mix well
7. In a punch bowl, place ice cubes and pour rhubarb mixture. Refrigerate.
8. Just before service, add ginger ale and mix well. Serve chilled.
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.18 g0.27%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.8 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 0.75 g1.5%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 34.2%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet