Good Luck Punch
|Rhubarb stalks||2 Dozen, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Water||4 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon||6 , freshly squeezed|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Quart|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine rhubarb and enough water to cover them.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till rhubarb softens.
3. Drain through muslin cloth and keep aside.
4. In another sauce pan, combine sugar, 2 cups water and mix well.
5. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
6. Remove off flame, add lemon juice, rhubarb juice and pineapple juice. Mix well
7. In a punch bowl, place ice cubes and pour rhubarb mixture. Refrigerate.
8. Just before service, add ginger ale and mix well. Serve chilled.