Sparkling Fruit Punch
Water - 1/2 cup
Frozen Limeade Concentrate - 2 cans, thawed, chilled
Frozen Strawberries - 1 package, chopped while frozen
Ice-Cold Water - 1 quart
Sprakling Water - 2 bottles, chilled
Lime - 1 no, thinly sliced
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before serving the punch, add in sugar syrup, limeade, strawberries, water, sparkling water and lime slices.