Whiskey Sour Punch
|Maraschino cherries||8 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Frozen lemon juice concentrate||6 Ounce (Undiluted, 1 Can)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Angostura bitters||1 Tablespoon|
|Whiskey sour cocktail||3⁄4 Quart, chilled (1 Bottle)|
|Club soda||12 Ounce, chilled (1 Bottle, 1/2 Quart)|
|Ice block||2 (As Required)|
|Navel orange||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Using a soup strainer, drain liquid from canned Maraschino cherries and reserve the liquid.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angostura bitters, sugar and reserved cherry liquid. Keep aside to thaw.
3. Once thawed, whisk well till sugar dissolves completely.
4. Add cherries (reserving some for garnish) and mix well.
5. Cling wrap and refrigerate this mixture for minimum two to three hours or till service.
6. Discard cling wrap from the punch bowl/ pitcher and add whisky sour and club soda to the prepared fruit juice mixture.
7. Add ice block to this mixture and place on service table.
8. Garnish with orange slices, lemon slices and cherries and serve in individual 4 oz glasses or shot glasses.
Ice cubes can be used as an alternative to ice block.