Champagne Punch Bowl
|Sauterne||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cognac||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Club soda||14 Ounce, chilled (2 Bottles, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Champagne||4⁄5 Quart, chilled (1 Bottle)|
1. In a flat tray, place grapes and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or till service.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine sugar, cognac and sauterne.
3. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
4. Cling wrap and refrigerate till service.
5. Discard cling wrap from the punch bowl/ pitcher and add club soda to the prepared mixture.
6. Add strawberries to this mixture and place on service table.
7. Top with chilled champagne and serve in individual 4 oz glasses/ shot glasses.