|Frozen lemon juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Angostura bitters||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Daiquiri cocktail||3⁄4 Quart, chilled (1 Bottle)|
|Club soda||1⁄2 Quart, chilled (1 Bottle)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Tray)|
|Champagne||3⁄4 Quart, chilled (1 Bottle)|
1. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angoustra bitters and sugar. Keep aside to thaw.
2. Once thawed, whisk well till sugar dissolves completely.
3. Cling wrap and refrigerate this mixture for two hours or till service.
4. In a steel bowl, place egg whites and beat them using a egg beater till stiff.
5. Discard cling wrap from the punch bowl/ pitcher and add daiquiri and club soda to the prepared fruit juice mixture.
6. Gently fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites, either using a manual whisk or a electric beater on low speed.
7. Add ice cubes to this mixture and place on service table.
8. Add champagne to the prepared punch and then serve in individual shot glasses.