Minty Party Punch
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crushed mint leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh orange juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Raspberry juice/Loganberry juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||12 Ounce (1 bottle)|
|Fresh mint sprigs||4|
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices, and 2 quarts water.
6) When ready to serve, add ginger ale.
7) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and pour punch over it.
8) Garnish with orange and lemon slices and sprigs of fresh mint.