|China tea||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Boiling water||2 Pint (Generous 1 Liter)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Rum||1⁄2 Pint (3 Deciliter)|
1) In a bowl add China tea and pour boiling water over it.
2) Add very thinly pared rind of lemon and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan pass the mix through muslin.
4) Add sugar and stir to dissolve over low heat.
5) Stir in rum and squeezed juice of pared lemon.
6) Bring to boil and draw off the heat.
7) Add remaining two sliced lemons.
8) Serve hot with slices of lemon floating on the top.