FreshLemonandOrange Party Punch
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Raspberry juice/Strawberry juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Orange slices||3 (For Garnish)|
|Lemon slices||3 (For Garnish)|
|Fresh strawberries/Raspberries||3 (For Garnish)|
|Fresh mint||1 (For Garnish)|
1) Mix well sugar with 2 cups of water and 1/4 cup of lemon juice and bring to a boil.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 minute and pour in remaining water and let cool.
3) Stir in remaining lemon juice, orange juice and raspberry or strawberry juice.
4) Into a punch bowl, pour the punch over ice and top with lemon and orange slices and fresh strawberries or raspberries.
5) Serve at once, garnishing with fresh mint.
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.29 g0.44%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.2 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 90.6 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 164.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet