Tea Party Punch
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1 Quart|
|Cranberry juice||2 Quart|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strong black tea||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and tea.
5) Cover and place in refrigerator until chill.
8) Serve chilled in a tall glass, garnish with slice of lemon if desired.