Tea Party Punch
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1 Quart|
|Cranberry juice||2 Quart|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strong black tea||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and tea.
5) Cover and place in refrigerator until chill.
8) Serve chilled in a tall glass, garnish with slice of lemon if desired.
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.04%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.22%
Sugars 26.9 g
Protein 0.12 g0.23%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 0.52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet