|Strong coffee||2 Quart|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark rum||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate ice cream/Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
1) Mix together coffee, milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.
3) Stir in whipping cream and rum to coffee mixture immediately before serving.
4) Take a punch bowl and scoop ice cream into it and pour the coffee mixture slowly over ice cream.
5) If wished, top with marshmallows.