Lemon Balm Punch
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon balm leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped (Fresh)|
|Fresh mint leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||4 Quart, chilled|
|Lemon balm leaves||4 (Fresh)|
1) Mix sugar and water and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together the sugar mixture, 1/2 cup lemon balm leaves, mint leaves, and lemon juice in it.
3) Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
4) Take a large pitcher or punch bowl and strain syrup mixture into it followed by adding in ginger ale, stirring gently.
5) If wished, garnish with orange slices and additional lemon balm leaves and serve.