Spiced Hot Cranberry Punch
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cinnamon stick piece||2 Inch (1 Piece)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate/Frozen orangeade plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice||6 Ounce, thawed|
|Orange slices||3 , cut in half|
1) In a 1-quart measuring cup, add cranberry juice, cloves and cinnamon stick to combine.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Cover and let the mixture stand for 1 minute.
4) Remove spices.
5) Fold in sugar to stir until dissolved.
6) Pour in lemonade and microwave for another 3 minutes.
7) Garnish with half an orange slice and a maraschino cherry on a toothpick for serving.