Pink Rhubarb Punch! Searching for a unique and tasty non alcoholic punch to serve for your party? Then Pink Rhubarb Punch is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitely become a favorite overnight!
6 Cup (96 tbs)
2 Pound (Red Colored)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Heat water to boiling.
2. Wash and cut (do not peel) rhubarb and cook to a mush in the water.
3. Press through sieve, collecting juice in a large pot or bowl.
4. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
5. Chill. Add grapefruit juice and lemon juice.
6. Just before serving add 1 qt. ginger ale.