1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey and pumpkin spice. Grind for 3 minutes.
5. Add in honey and pumpkin spice and grind for 5 minutes more.
6. Spread the Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter over toasted bread and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1400 Calories from Fat 883
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.4%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g70.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 27.6 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 26.1 g
Protein 32 g63.6%
Vitamin A 1.9%
Vitamin C 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet