|Low calorie orange gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding and pie filling||4 Ounce (1 Package, For 4 Servings)|
|Skimmed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Cold)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned pumpkin||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Non dairy whipped topping||4 Ounce, thawed (1 Container)|
1. Into a 1 quart souffle dish; secure a 2-inch waxed paper collar.
2. In a large bowl, stir gelatin in boiling water until it is completely dissolved; let cool down.
3. In another medium bowl, beat together pudding mix and 1 cup cold milk for 1 minute.
4. Stir in spice.
5. Add cooled gelatine and mix well.
6. Chill gelatine mixture until slightly thickened.
7. Remove bowl from freezer and using an electric mixer, beat pudding mixture until thick and fluffy.
8. Add pumpkin and blend well.
9. Add whipped topping; fold in to mix.
10. Chill again in freezer until thick or if desired, pour mixture into souffle dish and chill for about 3 hours until set.
11. Remove collar from dish and serve.
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.77 mg0.26%
Sodium 301.9 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 235.4% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet