1) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, honey and egg together.
2) Beat in the orange juice concentrate, spices and vanilla.
3) Then stir in half-and-half and skim milk.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5) Alternately, freeze in an 8 X 8-inch pan for about 1 hour until thickened.
6) Remove from freezer, beat thoroughly and then return to freezer.
7) Repeat this twice, then spoon into two 1-quart containers and
freeze until serving time.
8) Serve the Frozen Pumpkin Dessert on dessert plates.