|Grated cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Remove the seeds and fibres from the centre of the pumpkin.
2) Discard the skin and in a bowl grate the flesh.
3) Sprinkle little salt over pumpkin, mix well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
4) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350°.
5) Grease an oven-proof dish.
6) With the back of the spoon, press the pumpkin to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
7) Add the cheese to the pumpkin with cumin, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and seasoning and beat the mixture until smooth.
8) In the oven-proof dish, pour the pumpkin mixture and smooth the top.
9) Pat the top with butter and bake for about 45 minutes till set.
10) Serve the baked pumpkin immediately with a tomato salad and fresh crusty bread and butter.