Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Double acting baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon, firmly packed|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Canned pumpkin||2 Tablespoon|
|Pumpkin||2 Tablespoon, canned|
|Dark raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Instant nonfat dry milk powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda and baking powder together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg, sugars, margarine, cinnamon and salt together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
4) Stir in the pumpkin, raisins, milk powder and sifted dry ingredients.
5) On a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, drop the batter by teaspoonfuls making 16 equal cookies about 2 inches apart.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until lightly browned, remove the cookies on wire rack to cool.
7) Serve immediately on a serving platter or store in airtight container until ready to serve.