Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1/2 Of 8 Ounce Package Filling)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned solid pack pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, sugar, egg and oil.
5. Stir in all the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture to make a smooth bather.
6. Pour batter into greased baking dish
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture over batter.
8. Using a spatula or a palette knife and swirl through the batter to create a marbled effect.
9. Generously sprinkle chocolate morsels, if using.
10. Place the dish on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean when inserted though the cake.
11. Remove dish from oven and allow it to cool.
12. Cut into squares.
13. Serve warm or chilled.
Calories 512 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56 mg18.7%
Sodium 416.2 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 52 g
Protein 5 g9.7%
Vitamin A 132.8% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet