We are showing you a scumptous recipe. It is good as a mid afternoon munching or actually anytime of the day. A healthy and good snack.
Sweet cup corn
1 Medium, beaten
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)
230 Gram (Optional)
1. Dice peeled pumpkin, then steam it for 20 minutes until soften. Take one egg, beat it well, put aside.
2. While pumpkin is still steaming, marinade the mince beef: add the corn starch, light soya sauce and pepper to the beef, mix them well and leave it in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then pan fry the minced beef with some oil until cook.
3. In a bowl mash the soften pumpkin when it’s still hot. Add in baked beans Light, cooked minced beef, chopped cheese, corn and salt. Mix it well.
4. Put the bread crumps on the plate. Take one scoop of stuffing ingredients and give it a round shape. Soak with beaten egg and coat with bread crumps.
5. Heat oil in a wok. Turn the fire to medium once the oil is warm enough. Slowly slide in the pumpkin and baked beans balls in the heated oil. Fry till it become golden.
6. Take out balls and place them kitchen tissue to absorb some oil.
7. Serve it hot with hot with tomato sauce for dipping.
8. You could garnish it with basil leaves.
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping.