Strawberry Cream Puffs
|Choux pastry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate glace icing||1 Tablespoon|
1. Grease a flat baking tin.
2. Place blobs of 1 tablespoon of the choux pastry mixture on the tin at small intervals.
3. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for at least 20 minutes. Do not open the oven door before this time. Thereafter, check to be sure that the puffs are cooked and golden brown. If not, bake further until done.
4. Slit open the puffs with scissors.
5. Beat the cream until stiff. Add the icing sugar and beat a little.
6. Put the cream in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
7. Pipe the cream into each puff, put a few strawberries over the cream, put extra cream if desired and close the puff.
8. Cover the tops with chocolate glace icing.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1731 Calories from Fat 451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.3%
Saturated Fat 23.6 g118.2%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 210.9 mg70.3%
Sodium 782.8 mg32.6%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.4%
Sugars 168.4 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 583.5%
Calcium 54.7% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet