Delicious, crowd pleasing, appetizers for your New Year's Eve parties or anytime.
8 Ounce, finely chopped (1 pack)
8 Ounce (1 pack)
Refrigerated crescent rolls dough
16 Ounce (2 tubes)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
3. Take two tubes of crescent dough and separate into individual triangles.
4. Flatten each triangle with a rolling pin and cut each into three individual triangles.
5. In a food processor, finely chop the pepperoni slices.
6. Add the cream cheese in the pepperoni and mix until well combined.
7. Spoon the mixture in the middle of the triangles and roll it up and seal the sides.
8. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes or until they are golden brown.
9. Cool before serving.