This Crab Puff recipe is crunchy, spicy, and easy to make. Ingredients like green onions, almonds, horseradish and paprika make this dish a great appetizer for your next dinner party or festive gathering.
Puff pastry sheet
8 Ounce, softened
Canned crab meat/Crab meat
3 , chopped finely (organic)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Using a short glass, cut 24 rounds from the puff pastry sheet. Set aside in a baking tray.
3. Bake the puff pastries for 8- 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4. Take out the puffs from the oven and let it cool on cooling rack. Once cooled, slice the puffs in between using a serrated knife and set aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, crab meat, green onion, milk, almond, horseradish, black pepper and paprika. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Spoon the mixture on the lower slice of puffs and close with other half
7. Decorate the plate with basil, arrange puffs in between, sprinkle paprika and serve.