|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
|Mustard/Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, cook the potatoes in in salted water over a low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the potatoes thoroughly and mash well.
4) Beat in the egg until thoroughly blended.
5) Allow the mixture to slightly cool and shape into golf-ball size balls.
6) Combine the grated cheese with mustard and salt to taste.
7) Roll the potato balls in this mixture until evenly coated.
8) Bake in the centre of a hot oven for 5 to10 minutes.
9) Serve the Puff Balls immediately on a platter.