|Self rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Grams)|
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Hot oil/Lard||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, sift flour with cayenne and salt.
2. Cut in butter and add grated cheese.
3. Prepare the dough after adding milk and beaten egg.
4. Turn the dough on a lightly floured board and knead until smooth.
5. Shape the dough into a long roll measuring 2.5 cm thickness.
6. Cut the dough in 1 cm (½ inch) pieces and roll them into balls.
7. Take a skillet, add some lard or hot oil and fry the balls for about 3-4 minutes.
8. Drain on paper and add them to a bowl of reserved cheese.
9. Toss the puffs well in cheese before serving hot.