Curried Tuna Puffs
|For choux pastry|
|Cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Grams)|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Onion||1 , peeled and minced|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce (1 Can / 213 Gram)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. For making pastry - Boil water and butter in a saucepan.
2. Remove from the heat, stir in sifted flour and blend until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Reheat the mixture and keep on stirring until the mixture stars leaving the sides of a saucepan.
4. Invert back to the bowl and cool.
5. In a bowl - add egg and beat until the eggs double their size and add this gradually into the flour mixture and stir until the mixture turns shiny and smooth.
6. Drop teaspoonful of mixture on to a greased, and shallow baking tray and bake at moderate temperature for about 20-25 minutes. Cool the mixture.
7. Take a saucepan, melt the butter in it and brown the minced onions by sauteing.
8. Stir in tomato and cook until it softens.
9. Add curry powder and flour and stir well and cook additionally for about 2-3 minutes. Add the milk gradually and keep on stirring until the sauce gets boiled and thickens.
10. Stir in drained tuna and season with pepper, salt, and lemon juice.
11. Spoon this mixture into choux pastry case and reheat in the oven for about 10 minutes.
12. Serve the curried tuna puffs hot.