|Onion||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Bread slices||6 , crumbled coarsely|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For Greasing)|
1. In a small bowl, combine bread and milk and keep aside till bread soaks the milk.
2. Grease a 9 compartment muffin pan and keep aside.
3. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
4. In a medium sized skillet, melt fat.
5. Once melted, add onions and saute on a medium flame till onions turn golden brown in colour.
6. Remove from flame and keep aside.
7. In a medium sized bowl, combine soaked bread, eggs, green pepper, salt and onions. Mix once.
8. Add beef and mix well.
9. Spoon mixture uniformly in each muffin cup and top each with an onion slice.
10. Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes or till evenly brown in colour.
11. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
12. Serve warm.