1. For making pastry - in a food processor, combine flour and butter. Pulse until combined.
2. Add cold water and pulse to form a ball.
3. In the fridge, put the dough for 30 minutes.
4. For making filling - in a pan, heat oil and add onions, ginger, curry powder, curry leaves and chilli powder.
5. Add chicken, potatoes, sugar and lime juice and water. Simmer until dry.
6. For making puffs - sprinkle flour on working desk and roll the dough.
7. With a cutter, cut circles and stuff the chicken mixture. Pinch the sides together.
8. In a pan, heat oil and deep fry the puffs.